Support your physical and mental health by connecting to your natural relaxation reflexes.
Most people are familiar with what happens when their fight, flight, and freeze reflexes are triggered. The Power of Ease helps you activate the relaxation reflexes in your body to cultivate comfort and balance within you.
You will learn through reading, watching, and practicing simple processes called "Ease Keys" — efficient relaxation exercises that you can do anywhere in just a minute.
Join us to discover the Ease Keys that work for your body.
Spark the healing and restorative capacities within you and your community.
Consulting — Bring the Power of Ease to your organization or community — for in-house training.
Community of Practice — Read stories of co-regulation in action and the Power of Ease in practice. Share yours!
GOOD Body U — Continue growing with others your mind-body-spirit connections.
What we're creating—
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"Learning Journey" Cohort Member
"Our world needs leaders who can authentically examine their internal state and understand how long standing personal and societal programming shapes their response to their surroundings. Our world needs leaders who can view themselves and others as sources of resilience and healing. This class provides the fundamentals of neurobiology and how our stress response shapes our psychology and biology well-being on a cellular level. It also provides tools and a structured opportunity to explore and recondition our brains, so we may more fully embody the positive, creative qualities that sow energy and hope."
- Tue, Jan 17Jan 17, 24, 31, Feb 7, 14, 21 @6pm on Zoom6-week class to discover the intelligent design of the body in both stress reflexes and comfort reflexes!
- Thu, Mar 02March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 @11 PTDive into how to teach embodied awareness and restorative anatomy. Our train the trainer program is a practicum. We will practice teaching key concepts from Self-Regulation and guiding the Ease Keys. Trainers receive the training materials to bring the course to their organization or community.
- Thu, Mar 02Mar 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Apr 6 @5pm on ZoomEmpathic Success Practices (ESP): Ease Keys for Empaths and Intuitives with Aubrey Remedy March 2023A 6-week class to discover how the extra-sensory nervous system and the energy body work together to reduce stress and promote restoration.
- Wed, Mar 22Wednesdays March 22-April 19 @4:00-5:15 PTEmpower yourself with easy and effective practices you can do anywhere. Tune into the intelligence of your body. Discover game changing insights you can use throughout the day to feel better.
- Thu, Mar 23Thursdays March 23 - April 27th @7:30am PTJoining the Journey is a commitment you make to your SELF. Find strength at all levels: Physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. A six-week cohort experience with daily guided practices and awareness moments. Course manual and workbook provided.
- Wed, Apr 19Apr 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24 @5pm on Zoom6-week class to discover the intelligent design of the body in both stress reflexes and comfort reflexes!
- Saturdays 9-12 PTFebruary 18, 25 and March 4, 11The #1 Protective Factor for Youth is having a trusted adult in their life who believes in them. The Trusted Adult program takes a two-generation approach to our youth mental health crisis. Our goal is to build adult skills in order to build a web of trusted adults in the community.