top of page
- Tue, Jan 17Jan 17, 24, 31, Feb 7, 14, 21 @6pm on Zoom
- Thu, Mar 02March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 @11 PTMar 02, 11:00 AM – Mar 30, 2:00 PMMarch 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 @11 PTDive into how to teach embodied awareness and restorative anatomy. Our train the trainer program is a practicum. We will practice teaching key concepts from Self-Regulation and guiding the Ease Keys. Trainers receive the training materials to bring the course to their organization or community.
- Empathic Success Practices (ESP): Ease Keys for Empaths and Intuitives with Aubrey Remedy March 2023Thu, Mar 02Mar 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Apr 6 @5pm on Zoom
- Wed, Mar 22Wednesdays March 22-April 19 @4:00-5:15 PT
- Thu, Mar 23Thursdays March 23 - April 27th @7:30am PTMar 23, 7:30 AM – 8:45 AMThursdays March 23 - April 27th @7:30am PTJoining the Journey is a commitment you make to your SELF. Find strength at all levels: Physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. A six-week cohort experience with daily guided practices and awareness moments. Course manual and workbook provided.
- Wed, Apr 19Apr 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24 @5pm on Zoom
- Saturdays 9-12 PTFebruary 18, 25 and March 4, 11Saturdays 9-12 PTFebruary 18, 25 and March 4, 11The #1 Protective Factor for Youth is having a trusted adult in their life who believes in them. The Trusted Adult program takes a two-generation approach to our youth mental health crisis. Our goal is to build adult skills in order to build a web of trusted adults in the community.
bottom of page