January 18 – February 8 | Tuesdays 7pm PT|
Self-Regulation: Creating Habits of Ease
Join the 4-week series, January 18 - February 8th. Bring ease to 2022. Feel more energy, mental clarity, balance, and calm. INSTRUCTOR: TERESA POSAKONY
Time & Location
January 18 – February 8 | Tuesdays 7pm PT
About the event
Self-regulation is a practice of self-care that keeps you in better connection with Yourself. Be empowered with easy and effective practices you can do anywhere.
Most people are familiar with what happens to their thinking abilities and health when their fight, flight, and freeze reflexes are triggered. Self-Regulation focuses on discovering your relaxation response. Take time to listen to your body and cultivate ease using your Ease Keys. Ease Keys are quick, responsive exercises that you can do anywhere. It takes just a minute to rebalance and support your nervous system when it is stressed.
Self-regulation helps you:
- Create a personal set of Ease Keys to connect with your internal support systems.
- Discover the importance of a body-up approach to self-care.
- Activate the healing and restorative capacities within you.
- Cultivate habits of ease you truly enjoy.
- Playfully integrate these moves into your daily life.